THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE KING’S ACADEMY!
We are so happy that you dropped by to explore our website and learn more about The King’s Academy. We invite you to explore the separate tabs to discover more about our warm and vibrant community. What makes us different than other schools?
- We see each child as unique and not a number in a large class.
- We provide a positive, safe, caring Christian environment that you just can’t find in a public school.
- We offer wide opportunities for growth, not just academically, but emotionally and spiritually, too.
- We have a higher academic standard with consistently higher SAT scores and college placements.
- We deliver a well-rounded program that focuses on the whole child and not a standardized test.
- Our students graduate with strong Christian leadership and values that will guide them now and into the future.
We are here to serve students and families in Berks County. I would be happy to talk to you about TKA and the difference we can make in your child’s life. Contact our Admission Office at 610-926-9639 – I can’t wait to hear from you!
Director of Admissions
The King’s Academy recognizes the uniqueness of each child and offers a wide variety of opportunities for growth. We provide a positive, creative, stimulating, Christian environment to develop and learn. We are confident that by delivering a well-rounded program that focuses on the whole child, our students will be prepared for the college and career of their choosing.
Why chose a Christian School?
The King’s Academy accepts transfer students throughout the year with our rolling admissions. We understand that needs change, so we are available for an Educational Consultation all year long. It’s not too late to enroll!
- New Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year starts January 29, 2020. Click on APPLY TODAY to fill out an online application. Current families are automatically enrolled through our Continuous Enrollment Program.
- Open House Dates are: 3/20 at 6 pm, 4/19 at 1 pm, 5/16 at 12 pm, and every Wednesday morning from 8:30-10:00 am.
- Early Learning Open House and Story Times are: 1/22 at 9:30 and 2/16 at 1 pm.
- Admission Event Dates: Preview Day is 3/13 from 10-3, and Shadow Day is 4/28 from 9-3.
- The 1st day of school is August 31, 2020.
Colleges Accepting TKA Students
Some of the many colleges and universities that have accepted TKA graduates are: Albright University, Alvernia University, Boston University, Brigham Young University, Cairn University, College of William and Mary, Drexel University, Franklin and Marshall College, Gordon College, Lancaster Bible College, Liberty University, Messiah College, Penn State, Pennsylvania College of Technology, Purdue University, Reading Hospital School of Nursing, Temple University, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, United States Military Academy at West Point, Widener University.
What is a “Premiere School” for Lancaster Bible College?
TKA was officially selected as a “Premiere School” with Lancaster Bible College in 2019. As a one of the few premiere schools in the area, students who attend TKA receive an automatic scholarship at LBC. For every year that a student attends TKA, they will receive a free year of board at LBC. That could mean a savings of over $14,400!
How do students get to and from school?
Most school districts within Berks county offer transportation to and from our school. We provide transportation to other districts.