The King’s Academy is committed to enrolling a talented and diverse student body. We seek students who aspire to serve Christ, are committed to academic excellence, desire spiritual growth and want to be actively involved in school activities. Our Variable Tuition is need-based and mission-driven, making a TKA education available to as many families as possible. With Variable Tuition, no student at The King’s Academy pays 100% of the cost of education. Our full price tuition is approximately 80% of the cost to educate each child.
Steps for Applying for Variable Tuition
- Go to FACTS Management
- Click on New User Registration or Sign In if you have an existing account
- Follow the prompts to complete your application
- FACTS will require a fee for this service. Please note FACTS will only take a debit or credit card.
- You will need your income, expenses, and prior year’s taxes for the application
- This entire process may take up to 2-3 weeks
The King’s Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
We'd love to meet you!
There is no better way to get to know The King's Academy community than experiencing it first hand. Whether you are looking for more information on student leadership training or educational consultation, we would love to meet you.