- Educational Consultation: Schedule a visit with one of our administrators. Whether you are exploring TKA for the first time, or simply need wise educational advice, a one-on-one Educational Success Consultation is the first step. Here you learn the essentials of TKA, and we discover your family’s unique needs and how we can meet them.
- Apply Online: Follow the link to the Application Portal to apply today.
- Interview with Student & Parents: All students who apply at TKA will be scheduled along with their parents for an interview with an administrator. This interview lasts about 20 minutes.
- Classroom Visit: Students who apply at TKA should complete a classroom visit. This can be done individually or you can register for our “Spring Shadow Day” for grades 3-12. We also have our “Preview Day” for students going into middle or high school.
- Academic Testing: All Kindergarten students must pass a screening to be accepted into the program. They are scheduled beginning in May. Placement testing may be required for students in grades 1-12.
Is it too late to enroll?
We have rolling admissions year round. It’s not too late to enroll!
Will my child need a Kindergarten screening?
All potential Kindergarten students will need an academic screening.
What forms will I need to submit in addition to the online application?
Besides the application, there are a few forms you will need to submit such as a textbook form, transportation form, and immunization and medical forms.
Do I need to visit to apply?
It’s always worthwhile to visit our school before applying. There are many Open House opportunities or you can schedule a visit. But if you’d like to go straight to the application – that’s perfectly fine!