There is no better way to get to know our community than to experience it firsthand! We have many opportunities to visit our campus and classrooms throughout the year. You can register for an educational consultation and tour, a Preview Day for 5th and 8th graders, a Shadow Day for any prospective student, or you can drop by during any of our many open houses.
2020-2021 Admission Events
- Early Learning Open Houses:
- Wednesday, January 29 from 9:30 – 10:30 am
- February 16 from 1 – 2 pm
- Evening Open House: March 20 from 6-7:30 pm
- Weekend Open Houses:
- April 19 from 1 – 3 pm
- May 16 from 12 – 2 pm
- Every Wednesday Morning / 8:30 – 10 am
Special Admsission Events
- Preview Day – Friday, March 13, 2020 from 10 am – 3 pm
- For students currently in 5th or 8th grade
- Come spend the day in the 6th or 9th-grade class
- See all that TKA middle and high school has to offer!
- Shadow Day – Tuesday, April 28, 2020 from 9 am-3 pm
- For students in grades 3-11
- Pair with a student in the same grade level
- Experience the care and community at TKA!
Schedule an educational consultation with one of our administrators. Whether you are exploring TKA for the first time, or simply need wise educational advice, a one-on-one Educational Success Consultation is the first step. Here you learn the essentials of TKA, and we discover your family’s unique needs and how we can meet them.