Why Choose TKA?
The King’s Academy recognizes the uniqueness of each child and offers a wide variety of opportunities for growth. We provide a positive, creative, stimulating, Christian environment to develop and learn. We are confident that by delivering a well-rounded program that focuses on the whole child, our students will be prepared for the college and career of their choosing.
What is the admission process?
- Schedule a Visit. The first step in our application process is to schedule a visit or tour. Experiencing a community firsthand is the best way to get to know it.
- Educational Consultation. Our Head of School would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss you and your child’s academic goals and any other questions you may have.
- Classroom Visit. Every student seeking admission to The King’s Academy must complete a classroom visit. These arrangements can be made to coincide with their parent’s educational consultation.
- Apply Online! If you are interested in starting the online application process, click on the APPLY NOW button.
- Academic Testing. An academic screening will be administered for all students in grades K-12.
Do TKA students wear uniforms?
At The King’s Academy, dress standards are upheld that will help ensure an appearance appropriate in a Christian school setting. Therefore, students wear uniform-type clothing and prescribed clothing that may be purchased at various locations.
What is the School Day Schedule?
The school day for TKA will begin at 8:25 am and end at 3:00 pm. The school operates using a 6-day cycle. This model increases scheduling opportunities and options.
How do students get to and from school?
Most school districts within Berks county offer transportation to and from our school. We provide transportation to other districts.
We'd love to meet you!
There is no better way to get to know The King's Academy community than experiencing it first hand. Whether you are looking for more information on student leadership training or educational consultation, we would love to meet you.