- On Campus
- Leadership Training
Get the Communique!
For your child to be considered for admission to TKA, you must meet the following criteria:
1. At least one parent must be a Christian
2. Parents be or seek to be regularly involved in church
If you don't have a church that you attend currently, we have about 50 churches that are represented among the TKA family that we can recommend to you
4. Visit the Academy and meet with the Headmaster
5. Complete Financial Aid application, if necessary
6. Complete remaining application paperwork (given to you during your visit), sign all agreements and pay all required fees
7. Undergo any required testing
Once you have satisfactorily completed all the above steps, you have completed all requirements for admission.
The King's Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school administered programs.