Call 610-926-9639 and talk with Daniel Tubbs, Headmaster or E-mail for more information concerning Enrollment!
High Standards, Personal Attention
TKA's high academic standards are not exclusive, but inclusive. Because of our small class sizes, our teachers have the ability to focus on each student and do everything possible to ensure success.
- TKA students' performance on the SAT compares favorably to our 13 school districts' average.
- Our graduates have gone on to many varied pursuits in universities and have achieved great success
- Transportation - 13 school districts provide transportation for TKA from their districts
- Challenging Foreign Language Instruction - Spanish K-12, French 9-12
- Enrichment - There are multiple opportunities for acceleration & enrichment.
- Won't Get Lost in the Crowd-10:1 Student to Teacher ratio
- Excellent Reading Program-Entering 1st Grade, TKA students know how to read
- Full and Half Day Kindergarten-Giving options to parents
The personal attention and the academic expectation makes TKA the logical choice if you want your child to excel in academics.
Filling the Void
The leadership void in America is vast and ever-growing.
At The King's Academy, we are intentionally training future leaders to fill that void.
The Leadership Training Program intentionally creates a leadership culture, where students gain motivation and encouragement to lead.This leadership culture is developed with a comprehensive framework of ideas that begin with the answers to the following questions:
Q: Who are you and what is your purpose?
A: I am a child of God whose purpose is to glorify Him and serve Him forever.
Q: What will you become?
A: I will be one who leads others with Humility, Loyalty, Integrity, Courage and Respect.
Using these answers to form our activities, our students participate in Leadership Training Events, Community Service Projects, Student Teams, Peer Mentorship and Leadership Activities/Trips.
Larger World Education
At TKA, we want our students to enlarge their vision to include the world around them. We have included the following programs to ensure that all of our students are being challenged and exposed to the larger world.
- Educational and Mission Trips
- Last Year: Washington DC, France, Africa
- This Year: Washington DC, Alaska
- International program
- Students have attended TKA from Armenia, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Honduras, Korea, Spain, Tanzania and Ukraine.
- Brief visits (1 - 5 days) with students from France, Spain and China.
- Sister-school relationships with 3 schools: Lion of Judah Academy (Tanzania), Shangde Experimental (Shanghai) and AmerEE (Beijing).
- Strong Language Program
- Motivated language students can take up to five years of French or Spanish with much personal instruction from teachers that are fluent in the language and have the skills to teach for mastery. These motivated students have tested past their first year of university instruction.
15,000 Hours - the amount of time your child will spend in school
- Christian Worldview - Education is much more than information transfer. Teachers have unprecedented access to students, so their personal views of morality and ethics are communicated regardless of the subject.
- Mentoring - Due to small class sizes, our mature Christian faculty can take the time needed to encourage spiritual growth and model the Christian faith.
- Positive Peer Pressure-TKA provides an atmosphere where academic achievement is valued and doesn't conflict with social acceptance.
- Well-rounded education-other activities include sports, fine arts, personal music instruction
Accountability & Accessibility
Parents are the primary educators of their children
- Parent-Owned, Independent - We are accountable to the parents and work in partnership with about 58 churches in the area
- Transportation- 13 school districts in two counties bus to TKA
- Affordable Private Education-For traditional Christian K-12 education, we are the smart choice
- Tuition Assistance-Financial aid is available