TKA Crisis Fund
On February 8, 2015, one of our high school class rooms was destroyed by fire. Click the button below to donate to our crisis fund. Thank you.
We are excited to partner with SOLUDE Coffee to help raise funds for The Kings Academy.
25% of all coffee sales goes to fund our school programs!
Click Here to learn more...
Welcome to The King's Academy, where inside these walls you will find caring Christian adults whose desire is to assist parents in training up their children to be leaders with Knowledge, Wisdom and Godly Character.
The King's Academy is a non-denominational, private school serving students in Jr Kindergarten - 12th grade.
Students at TKA strive for high academic expectations and undergo ongoing leadership training with an international emphasis, all within a small, Christian, relational environment. Students are being challenged academically and guided spiritually.
- TKA is a Christian school for grades PreK-12 and is located in the Northern Berks area.
- TKA offers a strong language program, including 12 years of Spanish and 4 years of French.
- TKA offers a traditional setting with low student:teacher ratios.
- TKA offers a hot lunch program that is unrivaled in many comparable schools our size.
- The small class size in the high school enables personal attention while our students can graduate with advanced AP courses in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, Calculus and Human Geography.
- TKA's graduates attend many high quality colleges and universities.
The King's Academy is a dynamic community of learners where our mission is to train future leaders in knowledge, wisdom and godly character.
If you want to provide the best possible educational opportunity for your child. Partnering together, we will help you achieve this goal.
Contact us for a consultation and let us show you around!
- I praise God that The King's Academy exists, and that it is right here in Berks County!
Glenn Shrom, TKA parent and Spanish Teacher
- I was so lucky to have been a student at TKA.
Seon-Young, International Student
- The knowledge and understanding I learned at The King's Academy has given me the confidence to succeed in college and the ability to face the world.
Emily Rudy, TKA Alumna
- Having a daughter who recently graduated from TKA, I was pleased to find that getting accepted to colleges was surprisingly easy
Linda Rentschler, Alumni Parent, JSH Director
- My husband and I are so pleased with the character development that we’ve come to appreciate in all the students at The King’s Academy.
Marie-Louise Cochran, Alumni parent, 4th grade teacher
- I have profound joy in my heart knowing my daughter is loved. TKA has been a wonderful blessing for our family.
Dawn Houser, parent, substitute teacher
- TKA provides high academic standards, excellent perspective of discipline and the nurturing of mutual respect between teachers and students, all within the framework of God’s word.
Dave and Jill Krewson, TKA parents
- Wow! I am really impressed at how well these children behave and take charge of themselves.
Mrs. Price, Elementary Substitute Teacher
- Thank you for allowing my daughter to attend Kings Academy. As an educator, thank you for pushing her and challenging her and helping her when she struggled academically. As a mom, thank you for bringing my daughter back to life and helping her find a path of truth, love and kindness.
Judy Deemer, TKA Parent
- My son is in Boy Scouts. They were split into patrols and we were told by the senior patrol leader that he is the only older boy there showing any leadership. They aren't training him in the leadership process...it comes from King's. He has it ingrained and it is because of TKA.
Sandie DelVecchio, TKA Parent
- I want to thank The King's Academy. Not until now have I realized the importance of the Christian brotherhood and the sense of personal connection. Despite the fact that I only stayed in the King's Academy for two years, the bonds I have formed with the teachers and the students are very strong.
Charles Xu, International Alumnus